1. In the Windows search bar type ‘Command Prompt’ and hit enter
2. Once loaded type ‘wmic bios get serialnumber’ and hit enter and the serial number of your device will show below
*Please note that serial numbers are normally located on a sticker or printed directly on the metal or plastic on the bottom of laptops. For desktop PC’s the serial number is usually on a sticker either on the back, top or side of the case.
1. From the Apple menu in the top left corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You'll see an overview of your Mac, including its model name and serial number
*Please note on some devices you can find the serial number on the surface of your product. On an iPhone or iPad, you can find the serial number in Settings > General > About.
1. Go to Settings > System
2. Select About Phone > Status
3. Your device’s serial number should now be shown on screen
*Please note depending on the manufacturer if you don’t see your devices serial number here you may need to look around in the About Phone section.