In Microsoft Teams, you can show your desktop, a specific app, presentation, or any file while in a meeting.
- Select Share.
Select what you want to share:
- Desktop lets you show everything on your screen.
- Window lets you show a specific app.
- PowerPoint lets you show a presentation.
- Browse lets you find the file you want to show.
- After you select what you want to show, a red border surrounds what you're sharing.
- Select Stop sharing to stop showing your screen.
Sharing your screen during a meeting video example Here.