In Microsoft Teams, you can show your desktop, a specific app, presentation, or any file while in a chat.
Go to the chat controls in the upper-right corner and select Share.
Select what you want to share:
- Desktop lets you show everything on your screen.
- Window lets you show a specific app.
- PowerPoint lets you show a presentation.
- Browse lets you find the file you want to show.
- The other participant in the chat will receive a notification asking them to accept your screen share. Once they do, they'll be able to see your screen and continue the chat. A red border surrounds what you're sharing.
- Select Stop sharing to stop showing your screen.