We have launched wireless printing across the University. Please see the guide attached on how to set up Wi-Fi printing on your device.
- Wifi printing allows you to print from any device connected to the campus Wifi.
- The service is available on uorstudent uorstaff glionstaff glionstudent wifi networks but not uorguest or eduroam.
- Any type of document can be sent using Wifi printing e.g. Word, Excel, PDF, Images etc.
- You will be prompted to sign into your Roehampton account the first time you use the service (instructions below).
- You can collect your printing from any Samsung multifunction device (MFD) on campus. Simply log into the device as usual.
- Your printing will appear on the screen of the MFD as the file name of the document/file.
- All documents will have the following options available for printing: Black and white Colour Double sided (if applicable) A4 or A3 size paper Number of copies
- You will be charged at the same rate as when you print from a campus computer